During this Covid-19 pandemic, we will be adding a temporary option through PayPal Giving Fund (PPGF), which enables you to make your offerings with a credit card – but note the following restrictions:

You must have, or sign up for, a personal PayPal account to make the donation to PPGF for Evangelical Chinese Church of South King County’s (ECC of SKC) benefit.

PPGF does not allow you to designate your donation because there is no “memo line” feature, so all PPGF donations to ECC of SKC will go to the General Fund.

Your receipt for tax deduction purposes will come immediately via email from PPGF, and not from ECC of SKC. Be sure to retain these emails because there will be no consolidated year-end report from PPGF nor any website where you can download copies of past emailed receipts. Please note that the effective tax date of your donation is when you make the donation to PPGF, even though ECC of SKC may not actually receive your donation from PPGF for several weeks.

When donating through the PPGF, there are no fees to either you or to ECC of SKC for using a credit card to fund your donation. That means 100% of your donation will go to ECC of SKC.

If you would like to make an offering donation to ECC of SKC via the PPGF, please follow these instructions:

Step 1: Start at Please ensure that you are on the webpage dedicated to Evangelical Chinese Church of South King County. In the graphic below, we have highlighted a purple box. Within that box, please select an amount or enter in your amount into the “Other (USD)” box. Leave the Name and Email address box checked if you want us to know that you gave to ECC of SKC. Click the Donate now button to proceed.

Step 2: Log into your personal PayPal account or sign up if you do not have an account.

Step 3: Confirm the correct donation amount and click “Pay Now.”

Step 4: In a few minutes, you will receive an official donation receipt in your email inbox. This is your tax receipt and you will not be receiving one from ECC of SKC. Please print and save this email for your tax records.